Safety gloves is a kind of protective measure to protect the safety of our hands, different gloves have different protection requirements, each glove has various protective functions, so we will choose different special gloves in different occasions. Then what should we pay attention to when purchasing and using it? How to buy safety work gloves
? we should pay attention to the following aspects when purchasing and using:
1. We should choose suitable gloves according to the size of hands, we can' t choose too small gloves, because you will feel tight when wear them if you choose work gloves that smaller than your hands. At the same time, small gloves are not conducive to the circulation of blood in our hands. But we can' t choose too big gloves either. We will feel quite inflexible when work if the glove is too big and glove is very easy to fall from hand.
2, we should choose suitable glove according to different work environment. Different gloves have different protective effects, it will not cause unnecessary danger only they are selected according to special circumstances encountered in our working environment.
3. Regardless of which type of glove you are using, you should check it in considerable detail. You should replace it immediately once it is found to be damaged, If you find that it is damaged but not willing to replace it, you should put on other gauze gloves or leather gloves for normal use.
4. If you choose gloves made of synthetic rubber, the color should be very uniform, and the palm part should be thicker, the thickness of other parts should be the same. Its surface should be relatively smooth, most importantly, there should be no damage on the top of glove, otherwise it can no longer be used.
5. If you choose gloves made of rubber, then you should not let it be in contact with acids and other substances for long time, more importantly, you should not let sharp objects in touch with it, as latex coated gloves
，orange pvc gloves
6. Regardless of which type of glove you are using, you should check it regularly. If damage is found, you should take appropriate action.
7. The sleeve cuff should be put into glove cuff during operation to prevent accidents.
8. The internal and external dirt should be wiped clean after use, sprinkle with talcum powder to prevent damage after drying, do not put it on the ground.
9. Glove should not be in contact with oleic acid and other corrosive substances when transporting, and outside the heat source 1M, in dry and ventilated -15 degrees to 30 degrees, relative humidity 50 to 80%.
10. Re-testing of withstand voltage performance must be carried out every 6 months. Lighter weight and multi-range size offer increased flexibility. A textured surface helps hold the item. Cotton knit lining and spacious cuffs offer more comfort to wearers when working in higher temperature environments.,as Childrens gardening gloves.